LM358 SMD SOP8 dual operational amplifier chip LM358 (10 Pack)
Regular price $1.67 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
LM358 SMD SOP8 dual operational amplifier chip LM358
The LM358 is a dual operational amplifier IC that is commonly used in a wide range of electronic circuits. Here's a description of a generic LM358 SOP 8 IC:
- Package type is SOP 8.
- Pin Pitch of 1.27mm.
- The LM358 contains two independent op-amps on a single chip.
- The supply voltage range of the LM358 is from 3V to 32V.
- Common-mode input voltage range that extends to the negative supply voltage.
- Differential input voltage range of the LM358 is typically ±32V.
- Maximum output current of the LM358 is typically 20mA per amplifier.
- Wide temperature range, typically from -40°C to 85°C.
- LM358 has a high gain-bandwidth product, typically 1 MHz.
Overall, the LM358 is a versatile and widely used IC that is suitable for many different types of analog circuit applications.
10pc LM358 SMD SOP8 dual operational amplifier chip LM358